Saturday, February 28, 2009

Tucson Finds - Taiwoo Pearls



These were some of the most interesting pearls in Tucson...I think they would be great with broom castings!

In either the thin brown with green gold overtone or the thicker multi-colored ones!




...and these are the ones that I call "messed up coins" they are the rejects when two shapes grow together...





OK - before you all think I am nuts with my reject pearls....some lovely teardrop pearls - the luster on these is wonderful.




...and these are the dainty top-drilled rectangles

2 comments:

Andrew Thornton said...

Those are nice finds!

Anonymous said...

Good Afternoon!!! tucsongemshow.blogspot.com is one of the most outstanding informational websites of its kind. I take advantage of reading it every day. Keep it that way.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails