Monday, January 31, 2011

GOOD MORNING TUCSON!!!

So after my 8 hour drive, a meeting with a dear friend and client, David Epstein, I went to check into the house I am sharing with some friends with the intention to fall into bed and collapse for the night...you know what happens to the "best laid plans".


I love this place - the house is darling, perfectly located in a nice little community.  My roomies this year are Marilyn and her hubby Paul and Ann Marie - friends from a Yahoo! Group.







I am fighting the end of a cold and while the household went shopping and had dinner I got some work done and was ready for bed - then it happened...


Marilyn asked a question about the AGTA Seminars - so I got the Buyer Registration packet out and with that my plan for an early night went out the window!


But we are all up - bright eyed and bushy tailed ready for our first full day in Tucson!!! I think Marilyn & AnnMarie are heading to the Freeway Shows - I have people to check in with at the Riverpark Inn and then a Meet & Greet with the ISG tonight...So Tucson are you ready for us?


BTW - all photos for the next two weeks are candid - I will not have time to fix and crop...but I promise lots!


PREVIEW:  Weather Report for Tucson is rain tomorrow ;(

2 comments:

Harusami said...

Oh! Too cool! A cyber tour of the Tucson Gem Show! Looking forward to pics.

AFlyOnTheWall said...

Welcome to the madness Harusami! if there is anything you are eager to see just let me know!

Robyn

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails