Tuesday, February 12, 2013

#TucsonGemShow - Tucson Check In

Sitting in the kitchen preparing dinner - yes that is why I rent a house - it is so relaxing to get away from the hub-bub of the show!

The group of ladies in the house ROCKED!   literally - we even had our own resident Geologist!

For all those who think Tucson is out of their price range, this is how you do it - split a house!  you can find info and links in the right hand column of the blog.



Here is a peak at our place - btw - with pool!


Back with more shortly....

2 comments:

AFlyOnTheWall said...

I think we are on the same wave length - I didn't notice him on the vendor list at the Kino Show (TEP) and I really hope that doesn't mean that his health is failing.

I was hoping to at least see Dana - his son!

Do me a favor - if you do find out something could you let me know please?

kalyxcorn said...

well i emailed his son friday night when i stumbled across what i think is his email. i am worried it might have gone in his spam filter. was it you that spoke to him and posted about it? from that I googled his name and app and found a post from him in a forum. it might help if someone else also emailed him just to increase our odds - it is his first name initial plus his last name, all one word no weird symbols, at chicagologic.com. apparently the son owns that company and hopefully he is still connected with it. i hope his dad is ok!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails