Monday, November 7, 2011

Taking You Back To Tucson...




Today I sent in the deposit for the house I'm renting for my two weeks in Tucson and it always makes me eager for February...so, I started going through my photos albums and organizing photos in albums.  I keep coming across things I meant to post but ran out of time and never got a chance.


I know it's old but I found this great video with the Mayor on Opening Day of the Tucson Gem & Mineral Show - AKA The Main Event - to take you back and over the next couple days I will be posting from the show.


...and BTW - if you have questions or need recommendations or just want to discuss the shows we are always available on the Tucson Gem Show Facebook page and Twitter Feed...stop in and say hi!




Photo Credit:  From the Kristalle Blog:  http://www.kristalle.com/news-story.php?id=85

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails